Friday, August 4, 2017


  Sooooo... dear blog of mine,

  I love my son so much.  Having him home with us feels almost unreal. Well, except for the reality of groceries disappearing at a fantastic rate from the fridge and cupboards, that is! Oh, and the mounds of additional laundry... But yes, it is wonderful having Orion here!  His presence has been missed and we love the creative sparkle he brings to our lives. Elly adores her big brudder, and Charlie's partner in crime has returned to draw her out once more.
  My brain has been buzzing with thought, and my heart overflows. There is so much happening from without, and from within.  Today it felt fair to bursting out of my chest. The questions began - Do I write it all out? Do I attempt to make sense of the seemingly conflicted emotions of euphoria and heartache?  I've been writing so much more lately, more on paper, than in the last few years.   This is a communications blog? Or is it a space for my personal reflections?  Hmmm....
  Well, regardless, the photo is blurry and imperfect, but expresses joy... and that is my big revelation for today 😊

7 comments:

  1. Blurry or not the smile on your face is one of pure delight and happiness. I must say you are a very pretty lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the heart holds beauty, and delight, it has to show on the outside, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does. A chunk of coal is ugly on the outside, but inside can be found the most beautiful diamonds. There are many other things a heart must to hold so that beauty can be seen on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting thought came to mind this morning as I was flying into Salt Lake City. Now this might seem a tad on the absurd side, but a person never knows. Since I have no idea as to where you live and traveling is my job. How would you like to attend dinner with me one evening? As I said it's absurd but I wanted to ask. I do enjoy your writings and thought maybe we could go over them in detail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Northern Idaho is home. Thank you for your kind suggestion. It is not absurd at all, but I must (hopefully with grace) decline at this time. Not because I wouldn't enjoy the conversation...

      Delete
    2. The invitation will remain open.

      Delete